As Your Retirement Resource, RJL Financial Group can help you strategize on how to best save for retirement, transition into retirement, enjoy retirement and plan for the transition of your estate. The primary focus of this consultation is preserving and shielding our clients' wealth and assets through education and quality planning. We are experienced, responsive, and understand your need for integrity and transparency.
We will take you through a discovery and analysis process to get very clear on where you are now and how you could better your situation.
Reaching a retirement savings goal requires constant monitoring and evaluation of investments and savings accounts. An unmanaged retirement account could put you at risk for a future tax bomb, potentially causing you to outlive your life savings.
When creating wealth accumulation plans for retirement, we want to not only increase your account value, but also protect you from common financial hardships, prepare you for the unexpected happenings in life and help you create a lasting retirement income. View the timeline below to learn about the different stages of planning for your future.
Our wealth accumulation services can help you optimize your retirement savings and continue account growth. When creating wealth accumulation plans for retirement, we want to not only increase your account value, but also protect you from common financial hardships, prepare you for the unexpected happenings in life and help you create a lasting retirement income and gain overall confidence in your ability to retire.
RJL Financial Group offers the following wealth accumulation strategies and service offerings for retirement:
- Evaluate a current investment strategy and adjust it to reflect your desired risk tolerance
- Adjust your investment strategy as you get closer to your retirement goal date
- Recession proof your portfolio
- Help retirement accounts recover from market downturn
- Prevent your retirement accounts from growing unhindered, leading to potential increased tax liabilities
After years, and quite possibly decades, of contributing to a retirement savings plan RJL Financial Group can help you manage these accounts to prepare you for the transition into retirement. Retirement savings plans set up through employers, such as 401(k)s, are beneficial for the working years, but as you edge closer to retirement you need to start anticipating the transition into the retirement years and the future tax implications when you start withdrawing an income from those accounts. RJL Financial Group can assist you with managing and repositioning your retirement accounts so you minimize tax liabilities, avoid potential penalties and fees, and ultimately help you keep more of your life savings.
RJL Financial Group offers the following strategies and service offerings for transitioning into retirement:
- Evaluate a current retirement strategy and calculate retirement income needs
- Retirement account planning and management
- Assist with retirement account rollovers (Roth IRA conversions)
- Protect against avoidable taxes and penalties associated with improper account transfers and conversions
- Facilitate Roth IRA re-characterizations (reverse IRA rollovers in the event previous account fared better)
Your income stream is your financial lifeline in retirement and you need to manage it and protect it to ensure your economic survival. RJL Financial Group utilizes sophisticated income planning and management strategies to help retirees map out when and how their monies earmarked for retirement should be utilized.
RJL Financial Group offers the following income planning and management strategies and service offerings for the retirement years:
- Income plan evaluation and development to prevent you from outliving your life savings
- Laddering income to provide multiple income streams throughout the retirement years
- Tax-free withdrawal of assets from retirement accounts
- Tax planning and reduction on retirement accounts and Social Security benefits
- Incorporate inflation protection into your income plan
- Risk evaluation and reduction based on your risk tolerance
- Select appropriate investment options during the retirement years
Whether you are saving for retirement, transitioning into retirement or enjoying your retirement years, you need to make sure you have the proper protection strategies in place to safeguard your life savings and loved ones in case an unforeseen event takes place. RJL Financial Group can assist you in determining and creating a protection plan specific to you and your family’s needs.
RJL Financial Group offers the following protection planning strategies for your life savings:
- Shield your assets from long-term care related expenses
- Review your life insurance needs and set up a policy to provide for your family
- Protect your life savings from increasing taxes and inflation
- Determine if long-term care insurance is right for you and how to best afford it
Your family is your legacy and this is your opportunity to give them an estate and legacy plan that provides an inheritance and works to secure their future and ensure they continue to thrive. RJL Financial Group can work with you and your estate planning attorney to set up the necessary financial and legal documents that will protect your inheritance or gift to loved ones from hefty estate or gift taxes, safeguard your estate from probate and ease the estate settlement process.
RJL Financial Group can assist in creating a comprehensive estate plan and offers the following estate and legacy planning strategies:
- Development of a comprehensive estate plan to minimize the confusion, time and costs for your estate settlement
- Designate beneficiaries for retirement savings accounts within your estate plan
- Avoid or mitigate the timely and expensive probate process
- Establish a trust and designate a trustee for your estate to protect against probate
- Eliminate or reduce estate and gift tax liabilities for your beneficiaries
- Utilize a stretch IRA to pass your legacy on for generations
- Set up tax-advantaged charitable gifts as part of your estate plan
- Management of your financial and legal affairs to provide for your family as you intended in the event of your incapacitation or death
©2019 RJL Financial Group. All Rights Reserved. Investment Advisory Services offered through RJL Financial Group, a Registered Investment Advisory Firm in the State of New Jersey. All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of RJL Financial Group and our editorial staff. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual adviser prior to implementation. Fee-based financial planning and investment advisory services are offered by RJL Financial Group. The presence of this web site shall in no way be construed or interpreted as a solicitation to sell or offer to sell investment advisory services to any residents of any State other than the State of New Jersey or where otherwise legally permitted. Any comments regarding safe and secure investments, and guaranteed income streams refer only to fixed insurance products. They do not refer, in any way to securities or investment advisory products. Fixed Insurance and Annuity product guarantees are subject to the claims‐paying ability of the issuing company. RJL Financial Group does not offer tax or legal advice. Individuals are advised to consult with their own CPA and or attorney regarding all tax and legal matters.